What is Cloud Governance
Cloud governance is managing the GRC posture for the cloud service providers and the cloud consumers. Cianaa technologies approach cloud governance by using the risk assessment approach through the evaluation of the:-
- Cloud contracts and agreements
- Legal risks arising from jurisdictions
- Evaluating data and data transition risks
- Privacy impact assessments
- Auditing the cloud systems to verify policies, apps and security are in place
What Cianaa Offer
We offer the following services:-
- Gap analysis of legal, technical and business risks of enterprises moving into the cloud (Mitigation Strategy)
- Cloud risks assessment with respect to NZISM, NIST 800-53 and NERC
- Cloud compliance with PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO 27001:2013
- Cloud Data Privacy Assessment with respect to ISO 29100, European Privacy Legislation, UK, USA, Asia Pacific and Middle East
- Risk Analysis of Privacy, Service level and security agreements.
- Scoping and Unified risk analysis of cloud services
- Evaluating cloud security quarterly for continuous improvement
- Help governments to develop cloud policies for consumers and cloud service provider for regulatory purpose
- Develop cloud regulations and laws
Four Universal Principles of Cloud Governance
Cianaa Technologies provides effective cloud security and governance methodologies to enhance the confidence of the consumer based on the principles of alignment between "Technical, Social and Legal" doctrine to mitigate the risks.
Cianaa Technologies emphasize on four important principles; Transparency, Legal Protection, Compliance and Accountability. These are important to create trust, control and satisfaction of the consumer.These strategies bring long term viability and strength for the cloud service providers to gain and access the markets with confidence. Cianaa uses these principles to enhance cloud trust and security through practice.